Hello friends, in today’s, article, see the commandments 6 of life from the book Eleven Commandments of Life Maximization by the author Santosh Nair. so this commandment 6 is all about emotions, and how to handle the emotions in life, in bad times.
Commandment 6: Declare your thoughts, words, and deeds (emotions)
so, in this article, we see how emotion affects our life, what we have to do
the actions of people are circumstantial. Be careful.
Friends today people are get emotionally paralyzed by their circumstances and allow their sentiments to dictate their circumstances.
People quit jobs because promotion is declined, shut, down businesses because of a bad month/quarter, get depressed because of a relationship breakdown, give up on life because of a family tragedy, etc. (emotions)
A decision taken during a state of mental, emotional, and psychological helplessness is thoughtless, shortsighted, destructive, and detrimental to life Maximization.
As Epictetus once said, ” situations in this world do not disturb us, it is our view of them that disturbs us.” and authors also see hundreds and thousands of people lose out in life because of their circumstantial thought, words, and deeds and the Emotional decisions that need to be taken,
which only takes them farther and farther from their goals and ambitions.
people losing out on life because of this, the author realized that these are the people who have not understood that life will play tricks all the time, and to give up during such a phase is effortless-
it does not require any special pains. but amidst all this chaos and up and downs, to keep yourself aligned to your goals and not let the unpredictability of life overpower your objective is the hallmark of a true-life maximize (emotions)
your goals may get delayed, but you have to continue pursuing them and this requires confidence. The definition of confidence, as understood by me is:
Confidence is an eternal( lifetime) ability to remain composed, alert, and directed in your thoughts, words, and deeds when faced with the fears and insecurities that surround us.
Zig Ziglar, one of the greatest motivational speakers once said,” Your language, your vocabulary will become your actions.”
How true! Most people are unable to think the right thoughts, words, and deeds, many are directed by someone else’s thoughts, words, and deeds. Many are directed by someone else’s thoughts, words, and deeds.
The problem lies with their language!
Progression: A gradual movement or development towards a destination or a more advanced state. a number of things coming one after the other.
In both definitions, the authors manipulated it to my advantage- that’s the beauty of a Life Maximizer. He is an Opportunist. he can pick up anything from anywhere to suit his requirement and stay maximized!
The second part of the definitions, i.e. ” A number of things coming one after the other.”
meant a number of resignations one after the other, a number of breakdowns one after the other, a number of debacles one after the other, and a number of problems, personal and professional, occurring one after the other. (emotions)
the author gives Some problems of exam:
- Your wife suffers a miscarriage today
- You lose your job tomorrow
- Your partner starts a similar business without your permission and siphons off money from your business
- Death of a loved one.
- A serious illness. (emotions)
- Your father told you to quit your job and come home Every day before 7 pm and your job at the age of 23 is generally expected to finish by 10 pm
- Your husband asking you to quit your job because he cannot take how famous you are in the Company
- Your loved one is being raped.
- A union being formed by your workers
- A factory being forced to shut down
- Fraud in your company
- You being wrongly framed in a legal dispute
- The promotion that you don’t get even though you were the best
- Four of your top achievers resigning together without serving their notice period
- Giving birth to a differently-abled child
- Your child fails in the most important exam of his life
- Books, Audios, Videos
- Connecting with the Past
Following are some books summaries, that help you to get success
2) Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
3) the seven habits of highly effective people
some are Investing book summary
2) Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits
Leave a Reply