Hello friends, today’s, article we see commandment -2 from Eleven commandment of life book. In this commandment, the author explains risk management, in their words, says, ” Rock the boat in the middle of the see.” so let’s start with commandment life Maximization.
Commandment-3: Rock the boat in the middle of the sea (the risk management)
” The life of a non-life maximizer is solidly comfortable, & comfort kills life maximization.”
the author gives the four principles to rock the boat in the middle of the sea
- keep in mind four ground rules, either or all of which will lead you to maximization:
- Believe in the philosophy of discontinuity
- Do not ask for a guarantee
- Do not look for endorsement from others
- Rock the boat when you are at the peak of success.
- You are bound to look like a fool, accept it.
- You are bound to be ridiculed, Face it.
- You are bound to be laughed at, allow it.
- You are bound to be questioned, don’t bother about it.
- You are bound to be in a state of self-doubt, remain in it.
Read More books summary